Monday, June 27, 2011

Squirrel Watching

Before I start my post, I want you to take a moment and reflect on the word squirrel. I personally find it hilarious.

Ok.

Now back to the real purpose of this post--squirrel watching. Yep, squirrel watching. It has become a tradition of mine and Wookie's morning routine and we love our furry friend Mr. Squirrel. Every morning and afternoon he arrives at the back door and scratches at the door like a puppy until he gets some food. His other tactic is to stare us down at the window near our sink until we feel uncomfortable. Either way, he gets his way and out goes the food.

We are running a welfare program for perfectly capable furry little animals and they are becoming a little dependent. Here is what it looks like.




1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture, that is soo cute! Ah, squirrel watching... what a great hobby for little Brooklyn! I bet she loves that squirrel. :)

    ReplyDelete